Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Recipes & More!

Ok, I am hooked on www.SkinnyMs.com, formerly Skinny Crock Pot on facebook but now it's a full website with all types of recipes, health tips, fitness tips, beauty tips, etc. I have yet to make a recipe that wasn't absolutely delicious and good for us with lower calories and great taste! You must check it out! I check out this site as much as I check out pinterest and you all know how much we are all addicted to pinterest... :)

This morning while taking care of my sick husband I put dinner in the crock-pot before leaving for work and I love coming home to the aroma of a delicious dinner ready to eat! I was never a big fan of the crock-pot but I have fallen in love with it this fall-winter!

Let me know which are your favorite recipes on SkinnyMs.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment