Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Goal Met!

As January ends and February begins, I am happy to report I met my January Lifestyle plan goal and have lost 15 pounds and kept it off for the month. For those of you that follow my blog, you know that I have been cooking fresh, low calorie, low sugar meals for us and following my lifestyle plan.

January is a very busy, stressful month for me at work. Not only do I have to keep up with my daily workload, but I also have year-end posting, reconcilations, payroll taxes for 4th qtr, year-end, W-2's and 1099's to get out. So knowing all of this, with lots of extra hours worked, and the high stress, I am so super excited that I lost and kept off 15 pounds in January!

Also, as we end January I ask that you pray for Terry and I. The Lord is opening up opportunities for us at this time and we ask you to pray for us as we follow that He will provide and the transition will be easy.

Now off to set my February Lifestyle Plan Goals and go get on the treadmill.

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment