Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jump Start

I love getting a jumpstart on holiday gifts so I can enjoy the month of December without spending time in crowded stores, standing in line and hoping they haven't sold of the one thing I was looking for.

After lots of research and creative thought, I have made a decision on the Jenkins Christmas Gifts that will be made and given out to family and friends this holiday season. They are both affordable, practical, scrumptious and will definitely be used!

I'm excited because that only leaves me with having to come up with gifts for Terry, my Mum and a few children's gifts.

If you need help this holiday season with gift giving ideas, shopping tips or even a personal shopper and gift wrapper, look me up! I am available and would love to help you make your holiday season easy and enjoyable.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment