Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Greetings!

Hello friends, family and bloggers. Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Life has just been so hectic lately.

Family Update:
Mother and Terry were both in the hospital same week. Terry is fine, Mother is still dealing with prolapse issues but saw a new doctor today and was encouraged. My car is now running to get me to and from work only but at least I can do that. Greg had a setback with his recovery from his auto accident this summer and Mike is doing better with all his heart issues. Brad is busy traveling with work so all is well in his world.

Thankful and Giving Back:
As I hear news of so many friends and family losing jobs due to cut backs and losing homes due to hard times and even have a friend who lost his car to theft, I pray and thank God for all we have and for giving us the ability to help others when we can. So many times I think wow, how much more can I take, really dropping something else in my lap is more than I can handle, but I am still very lucky and have to remind myself of that and know God is by my side at all times. If you are feeling down, know that God is by your side, holding you hand or holding you up. Sending prayers and blessings your way.

Have you thought of others this Christmas Season? Bless others around you! Your coworker may not be able to have christmas for their child or even pay their utilities-help them out; your neighbor may not have family in town and would love an invite to join your family for Christmas; invite your coworkers, neighbors, family and friends to join you at Church. Think of others and how the little things make go a long way in anothers life. Give back this holiday season!

Hope you remember the reason for the season and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment