Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1 - Getting started!

Happy November First!

Well, the kiddos in our neighborhood last night were less than appreciative but we made it through with only a small amount of candy leftover.

After my interview this morning, I started OPERATION CHRISTMAS PROJECT. As it is November 1 and I may actually have a full time job soon, thought I should get our Christmas Project underway, plus it will taste better (whoops, don't want to give too much away).

This year I am trying something new to me. I am a quick learner but only time will tell on this project. I have to let this sit 24 hours before trying it out so hopefully by this time tomorrow I can give a thumbs up or down. I may have to start a different project if this one is unsuccessful but I am keeping the faith that these will be just marvelous! I'll give you an update tomorrow....

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment