Monday, January 23, 2012

Friends...

I was so thrilled to be able to have lunch and visit with some of my dear friends this weekend (Andrea, Dave, Connor, Libby, Scott, Angela & Hailey); I haven't seen them since 2007. The kids have grown, they were so polite and just adorable, each with their own little personalities. It's funny, even thought it's been years since we have actually seen each other, we picked right up where we left off the last time we saw each other. I have to say I am so thankful for Facebook because we are able to keep up with each others lives, check out photos of the family, kids and milestones in their lives.

I am hoping I won't have to wait another 5 years to see them. I so need to make a trip to Charlotte to visit soon!!!

I am so blessed to have such treasured friendships. A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17

Praying BLESSINGS for all my friends. Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment