Monday, January 23, 2012

Life worth Living

"Do what makes you HAPPY

Be with those who make you SMILE

LAUGH as much as you BREATHE

LOVE as long as you LIVE"

This saying is above my desk in the kitchen.

It's funny how your life changes, whether you have planned out every detail or flown by the seat of your pants, your plan for life may not have worked out just as you had it planned out in your head as child, teen, young adult or even as you did when you were thirty-something, forty-something or fifty-something. I gave my life to the Lord when I was 7 and my life definitely has not worked out like I planned it but I have to believe it has worked out the way the Lord planned it.

I have always been a planner and organizer but as life has changed, I have had to learn to roll with the punches and be spontaneous. I do my best to do what makes me HAPPY. I strive to be with those who make me SMILE. I LAUGH just about as much as I Breathe and I LOVE open heartedly and hope to do so as long as I live. The Lord teaches us to love one another, to give of our time and offerings and to serve the Lord and others.

When my time comes to leave this world and join my earthly Daddy and heavenly Father in Heaven I want to be remembered as someone who was HAPPY, SMILED, LAUGHED and LOVED among other things.

I encourage you to live life to the fullest! Make whatever changes you need to make to make yourself HAPPY. Remember to LAUGH. Remember to SMILE and remember to LOVE yourself as well as others.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment