Thursday, September 8, 2011

According to plan...Who is in control?

Does everything in your life work out according to plan? If you are like me it doesn't always go according to plan unless God is in control and it works according to His plan.

I read this today:
"Remember – God already has your next new job all set up and planned out for you. All you have to do is simply wait for His timing to bring it to you!".

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5)

“Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass … Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.” (Psalm 37:4,7)

God was in control when we made a decision to relocation from sunny Florida to Jackson, TN, it was His plan. God was in control when I wasn't able to find a job immediately because it has allowed me time to help with my Grandmother and help Emily with her children from time to time.

He was in control, when I received the lead on the sales rep position I interviewed for, it just so happens the owner is taking his time in making a decision on who to hire and I know that God is control.

Today, He was in control when my friend Judith sent me a lead on a college friend of her's that owns businesses in Jackson and through a simple message on FB, I am now meeting him next week to discuss a sales rep position for his magazine and a possible p/t position assiting his PR director.

If you let go of your plans and ask God to take control and are willing to live your life according to His plan, you will be amazed at what might happen. There will be no need for your worry, He will take care of you.

I am trusting in the Lord, acknowledging Him, and allowing Him to guide my steps. I pray you will do the same.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment