Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching up...

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. I have been in Covington helping with family illnesses the past few weeks and without my computer.

So today I have gathered items from the pantry and thrown them in the crock pot creating what I call Chix Mex (a chicken Mexican) recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out and will share the recipe.

Also, started my SPA Escapes business. I am now a Certified Spa Consultant. I have been using these amazing SPA skin care products and my face is glowing and my I promise I look younger. They have this product that I call "botox in a bottle" a firming serum and it really is helping. My neck is an area that I would like tightened so I've been using this product on it and in 4 days it's already firming up. I ordered another new product that they nick-named "skinny butt" that is a body firming treatment that should help firm up giggly or dimpled areas like your bottom, tummy, thighs, arms, etc. I can't wait to try it out. If you would like to host a SPA Retreat for your girlfriends in your home and relax, rejuvenate and renew, just let me know. I have my first SPA booked for this Sunday and can't wait. I've spent today working on SPA marketing flyer's, email invites, ordered FREE business cards from vistaprint.com, and send Alicia her hostess package.

Now that I am back home and getting back into my normal routine, I will be posting more recipes. I am going to work on our menu plan for this week and will share recipes with you.

Hope you are all doing well and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment