Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 2, Day 8 Lifestyle Plan Update

Today I am starting Week 2, Day 8 of my Lifestyle Plan and have lost 6 pds. Life is good.

This weekend we had some dear friends come up for dinner and honestly had a couple of things not on my plan but still lost 6 pounds last week. YAH! This week I have good meals planned and even brought my lunch with me today as I visit with my Grandmother at the Assisted Living in Covington.

If you are on the Lifestyle Plan or doing your own Plan, be sure you are staying hydrated, drink your water, eat every few hours and get moving! Even a little exercise goes a long way, you just need to get your heart rate up.

When I got to the Assisted Living this morning my Grandmother and her friends were having their morning exercise with ball toss in a basket, so they all thought they were playing basketball from their wheelchairs. Grandma-ma did great, she made every basket, they kept moving the basket further and further away and she made everyone. Great Job Grandma-ma! Maybe I'll wheel her around outside to get my exercise in a few minutes plus give her a chance to get some fresh air.

Emily posted a passage from Proverbs 31 this morning and it made me think of my Grandmother. It says "She is CLOTHED in STRENGTH and DIGNITY, and she LAUGHS without FEAR of the FUTURE" Proverbs 31:25.

Grandma-ma and I are off for a morning push/walk around the property.

Have a Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment